St Erth Neighbourhood Plan referendum – why vote YES?
The main purpose of the Neighbourhood Plan is to ensure that future development will only be allowed on the sites, that you have said, will have the least impact on the community and will stop the village from joining up with other areas, such as Hayle.
Neighbourhood Plan policies ensure that future development will:
• not increase flood risk;
• include highway and pedestrian safety features;
• support crime prevention;
• protect the natural environment;
• safeguard and improve community buildings;
• support local employment, industry and agriculture; and
• respect historic buildings and the conservation areas.
If you agree that all these things are essential for our parish and for future generations to enjoy living here as we do, then please support your Neighbourhood Plan. Vote YES on Thursday 24 May!