Councillors Jenkin, Kersey, Player (Lead), Rodda & Taylor & the Chair of St Erth Residents Association in an advisory capacity.
Terms of Reference
Five councillors as nominated at the Annual Meeting, and a representative of the St Erth Residents Association, usually the Chairman, co-opted in an advisory capacity.
Any individuals and / or representatives of community groups may be asked to join the Working Party as and when required.
To be agreed at the first meeting of the Working Group after the Annual Meeting of the Council. The Lead Councillor will be the spokesperson at Full Council meetings.
Determined on need, in consultation with the Clerk, and held either virtually or in person.
The Working Group:
- has no delegated powers or authorities;
- reports to Full Council;
- will act at all times in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders, Code of Conduct, Financial Regulations, GDPR & Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Having regard to the Parish Plan and the Neighbourhood Development Plan, the Working Group is appointed to make recommendations to the Council on the development and implementation of a leisure and recreation strategy and as part of that strategy, consider:
- options for the use, improvements and development of the existing leisure, recreation and open space facilities within the Parish, excluding the Cemetery and organised sports;
- what the priorities should be for leisure, recreation and use of open spaces and prioritise budget provision accordingly; and
- consider funding opportunities to achieve these priorities.
Approved by Council at the meeting held on 4th October 2022 under minute reference 101/10/22-23b)