Councillors Chappell, Lee, Greatrex, Player (Lead) & Taylor
Terms of Reference
Five councillors as nominated at the Annual meeting, or whichever meeting the Working Group is first constituted.
Any individuals and / or representatives of community groups may be asked to join the Working Group as and when required.
Councillor Player, with Councillor Taylor as a substitute if required – the Lead Councillor will be the spokesperson at Full Council meetings.
Determined on need, in consultation with the Clerk, and may be held either virtually or in person as agreed by the members.
The Working Group:
- has no delegated powers or authorities;
- reports to Full Council;
- will act at all times in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders, Code of Conduct, Financial Regulations, GDPR & Freedom of Information Act 2000.
To make recommendations to the Council with regard to:
- the strategic direction of the Council’s estate, to include land, real estate assets and other liabilities, in both the short term and long term;
- any other potential assets;
- setting a realistic timeframe to allow any proposed strategy to be consulted on where relevant;
- any other Working Groups that may be required as a result.
Approved by the Council at the meeting held on 6th June 2023 under minute reference 034/06/23-24b)