Councillors Buzza, Kersey & Lee
Terms of Reference
Membership of the Working Group shall be:
a) three members of St Erth Parish Council; and
b) any individuals and/or representatives of community groups as and when required, co-opted in an advisory, non-voting capacity.
Conduct of meetings
The Working Group will act at all times in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders.
To consider and make recommendations to the Parish Council on:
- undertaking a mapping exercise to identify: what the current highway related problems are and when, where and why they occur; and potential problems which could arise in the future, resulting from housing and other developments;
- identifying potential options to tackle these problems, given the Parish Councils limited financial resources and legal powers, including:
- improvements to manage more effectively current traffic flow;
- methods to reduce traffic volume; and
- a system that can cope with larger volumes at peak times
- compiling a priority list of improvement proposals based on traffic survey data and advice from Cornwall Council (as the Highway Authority) and/or others; and
- ways to consult and engage residents, Community Groups and neighbouring councils as appropriate, to support and inform this work.
The Council approved this document on 14th May 2019