Councillors Greatrex, Murley, Rodda & Spencer-Smith (Lead)
Terms of Reference
Four councillors as nominated at the Annual meeting; and
any individuals and / or representatives of community groups may be asked to join the Working Party as and when required.
To be agreed at the Annual meeting – the Lead Councillor will be the spokesperson at Full Council meetings.
Determined on need, in consultation with the Clerk, and may be held either virtually or in person as agreed by the members.
The Working Group:
- has no delegated powers or authorities;
- reports to Full Council;
- will act at all times in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders, Code of Conduct, Financial Regulations, GDPR & Freedom of Information Act 2000.
To consider and make recommendations to the Parish Council for a green strategy by:
- defining a list of green objectives, to include both:
- internal (e.g. carbon audit) and
- external (e.g. community event);
- propose ways to oversee the implementation of these objectives.
Reviewed and approved by the Council on 2nd May 2023 under minute reference 14/05/23-24aiii)