Terms of Reference
- two councillors as nominated by the Parish Council and the Clerk;
- at least 1 representative from Gilbert & Goode;
- at least 3 local residents from the surrounding community;
- Councillor Martin, Cornwall Councillor for Long Rock, Marazion & St Erth, to be invited
To provide a forum for discussion between Gilbert & Goode, Fred Champion, St Erth Parish Council and community representatives to keep the community informed of the progression of the building work and answer any areas of concern or questions raised by local residents in relation to this work.
- administration will be provided by St Erth Parish Council;
- meetings to be held initially on a monthly basis, with frequency to reduce as deemed appropriate as the build progresses, with a date to be set for the following meeting at the end of each meeting, based on current need;
- meetings to be held online via Google Meet or at a suitable community facility close to the site or, where deemed relevant to a particular meeting and in agreement with Gilbert & Goode and Fred Champion, on site;
- Chair to be agreed at the first meeting;
- quorum of 3 to include at least 1 councillor and 1 representative from Gilbert & Goode;
- agendas to be circulated at least 5 days before the meeting via email;
- any matters to be included on the agenda should be submitted 7 days before the meeting;
- minutes of meetings will be circulated to members no later than 14 days after the meeting.
Gilbert & Goode commits to:
- keep the group updated with information on the building work that may impact local residents;
- respond to questions and issues raised in reasonable timescales.
Members commit to:
- attend group meetings regularly;
- disseminate the information provided at group meetings to the wider local community;
- feedback comments and questions from the community for discussion at group meetings.
Approved by the Council on 3rd October 2023 under minute reference 106/10/23-24a)